MANN + HUMMEL centrifuges extend the life of lubrication oil because they can remove high-density, sub-micron particles, extending the lifespan of both the main lube oil filter cartridge and the sump oil. They are easily retrofitted and maintained pieces of equipment, internationally recognised for providing superior bypass filtration of contaminants from diesel engine oil.
- Cleaner oil
- Extension of oil life
- Lengthens service intervals
- Reduces engine wear
- Enhances long-term preventative maintenance
- Reduces maintenance costs
- Cuts waste disposal costs
- Supports engine technology for the reduction of exhaust emissions (e.g. exhaust gas recirculation)
- Reduces application downtime
- Maximises in-service time for vehicle/engine/machine
- Reduces total cost of ownership
- Helps ensure clean combustion and fuel efficiency
- Fast return on investment
Oil is the life-blood of the engine, and clean oil is essential if an engine is to operate efficiently throughout its working life. The centrifugal oil cleaners produced by MANN + HUMMEL and supplied by Simplex-Turbulo clean oil by generating centrifugal force 2,000 times greater than gravity.
MANN+HUMMEL provide its centrifuge technology to the following market sectors:
- Power generation
- Mining machinery
- Industrial fluids
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information on the MANN + HUMMEL centrifugal oil filters that we provide.
Alternatively telephone us on + 44 (0) 1264 860186.
Simplex-Turbulo Co Ltd are a direct sales account holder with MANN+HUMMEL (UK) Ltd, and as such are a recognised distributor of MANN-FILTER products and MANN+HUMMEL centrifuge products.